Please note that this statement is applicable to webury.com and all of the sites within webury.com
The purpose of this statement is to set out how we use personal information that we may obtain about you.
Use of your Personal Information
1. When you register and use this site you will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details. We will store this data and hold it on computers or otherwise. We will use this data to fulfil our agreement with you.
2. We may use information that you provide or that is obtained by us:
(a) To register you with our web site and to administer our web site services;
(b) for assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programme. We may use your information to make decisions about you using computerised technology, for example automatically selecting products or services which we think will interest you from the information we have. We may keep you informed of such products and services (including special offers, discounts, offers and so on by any of the following methods:
or otherwise (including products and services of other companies and organisations) which we consider may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive information of such products and services, please e-mail us at email@example.com including 'remove' in the subject heading.
3. We may supplement the information that you provide to us with information that we receive from third parties.
Disclosure of Your Information
4. We may give information about you to the following, who may use it for the same purposes as set out above:
(a) to other companies in the webury.com Group;
(b) to employees and agents of the Group to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by the Group now or in the future;
(c) agents who (on our behalf) profile your data so that we may tailor the goods/services we offer to your specific needs;(d) if we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
5. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose on-line. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing on-line over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
6. You have the right to see personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act) that we keep about you, upon receipt of a written request and payment of a fee. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect please contact us (see details below).
7. Please be aware that our site may link to other web sites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of these linked web sites.
How can I get my name removed for the webury.com mailing list?
If you would like to be removed from our mailing list, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word 'remove' in the subject line and the email address that you wish to be removed within the email. Please note that it may take up to 28 days to action your request. In addition, each electronic mailing we send you will contain details of how you can un-subscribe